“The human body is the best picture of the human soul” – Tony Robbins
Health plays a very essential role in an individual’s life. Healthier life leads to a happier life and soul. Healthy people are more energetic and productive in life. Physical health affects mental health. Thus, to lead a happy life you must stay healthy, both physically and mentally.
Benefits of Cycling:
- Easy- It is one of the easiest exercises of all. It can be done by any person, no matter what the age is. It does not require any skills.
- Low Impact- It causes less strain and injuries in comparison to other exercises.
- Stamina and Strength- It is really effective in increasing stamina and strength.
- Intensity- You can decide the intensity of the exercise. It ranges from low to high. When can go for low intensity if they are recovering from an injury?
- Fun- The best part of cycling is that it is a very fun exercise to do. You can put some music on and get on the cycle.
- Muscle Workout- Cycling focuses and covers the majority of the muscle groups while pedalling. It is an all-round workout exercise.
- Posture- It also improves your posture overall.
- Mental health- It helps in decreasing depression and anxiety and reduces the stress level of a person.
- Weight loss- It is a very good exercise to lose weight easily as it increases your metabolic rate and burns body fat.
Stationary Bikes are convenient in many ways. It has all qualities and uses as a normal cycle has. These are recommended to those who are not into outdoor riding or those who do not wish to deal with traffic or unnecessary obstacles. People can enjoy cycling peacefully in their houses.
Types of Gym Bicycles:
1. Upright Cycles:
These bikes (as the name proposes) have an upright riding position. These machines attempt to give you a similar encounter and posture as you would need to ride an outdoor bike. There are again a significant number of varieties accessible in Upright cycles, be that as it may, most would permit you to ride in different positions.
These bicycles can be somewhat hard on your back, particularly on the off chance that you not in the correct shape. So start off slow and gradually develop your exercise routine. This will assist you with an outstanding injury-free.
2. Recumbent Cycles:
Recumbent cycles are stationary exercise cycles with a comfortable backrest and somewhat laid back riding position. This is accomplished by moving the pedal out a front on a large portion of these machines. These machines are great for individuals for lower back agony or injury. The riding position permits the back to be refreshed with the work is done uniquely by the leg muscles.
Here are some of the Best Stationary Bikes available on Amazon in India!
It is considered as one of the best exercise bikes for cardio and which is available in India. This bike is accessible in two varieties, with and without backrests. This item utilizes magnets to create resistance and perform much better in comparison with less expensive manual/air bicycles.
- This is a Magnetic Upright Fitness Bike Cycle With 4 Kg Flyweight For A Smooth Cycling Experience
- It has display features such as- Time, Distance, Speed, Pulse, Calorie, Total Distance Travelled, Scan and Hand Pulse Sensor.
- Max Weight Capacity: 100 Kgs
- 8 Level Tension Controller
- Non-Skid Foot Pedals with Adjustable Foot straps.
- 1 Year JSB National Warranty
Ratings: 3.5 out of 5
This bike has a sturdy steel frame for extra durability and a belt drive allows for smooth pedalling.
- Belt System
- Resistance- Dual Tension Strap for Varied Resistance
- Display features- LCD Monitor with 4 Functions (Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories)
- Handlebars with Foam Padding
- Gross Weight- 13 Kg
- Max User Weight- 100 Kg
Rating: 3.1 out of 5
If you are looking for a recumbent bike, then this is the best choice. It has smooth and quiet functioning. It is very comfortable and had display features like Digital Display Monitor which tracks the progress. It is highly recommended to those people who have lower back strains or problems as it has a comfortable backrest feature.
- 6 functions computer
- Hand pulse, outer magnetic
- Manual tension 8 levels
- flywheel 5kg
- Lifetime frame Warranty against manufacturing defects, 3-month motor Warranty
- Wheels for easy moving
- Operated by battery
- User Weight 110 kg
Ratings: 3.7 out of 5
This bike helps you exercise in a lean-back reclining position. Most customers choose this type of design for reasons such that the customer’s weight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back and buttocks. It is recommended to those people who have back or knee problems.
- 6 Kgs Flywheel with Dual Direction pedalling (Forward & Backward)
- 8 Level “Magnetic” Resistance System for different levels of workout
- Maximum User Weight 110 Kgs; Net Weight of Bike 26 Kgs
- Large LCD Display for Time, Speed, Distance, Pulse & Calories measurement
- Big Luxury Saddle with Backrest
- Horizontal Seat Adjustment
- Non-Skid Foot Pedals with Safety Strap
Ratings: 3.7 out of 5
This air bike is designed with dual action to work on toning arms and legs. It can be used for a full-body cardiovascular workout. Although this exercise cycle has a backrest, it is not a recumbent bike. This is because of the sitting situation of the rider. You will be sitting upright on this indoor cycle and utilizing it. You can utilize the backrest when you need some rest.
- Micro-adjustable tension knob for strength adjustment.
- The electronic meter displays speed, distance, pulse, time, scan.
- Calorie ergonomic adjustable-reach arms with padded grips easy to adjust the seat position.
- Micro-adjustable tension knob for strength adjustment steel frame.
- Construction supportive yet comfortable saddle item.
- Weight: 19 kg; user weight: 100 kg.
Ratings: 4.1 out of 5