It’s a known fact that eyebrows shape your face and give you the features that either make your face look appealing or not. However, not all of us are blessed with naturally thick and dark brows. Sometimes, over plucking or wrong threading can lead to uneven eyebrows and reduce growth. But since it’s body hair, it’s bound to grow back sooner or later. And since we all know it’s difficult for us to wait till then, I’ve got a few steps for you to make your eyebrows grow faster naturally!!
Precautions – Castor oil may cause burns or irritation on the skin but only if you’re allergic to it. So make sure you test it out on a small portion of your body to see how it reacts to that.
- Onion may cause instant itching and burn if not tested before.
- Onion also leaves a strong pungent smell and takes days to go away.
Precautions – Egg yolk tends to clog pores which results in acne formation.
- Applying milk to your eyebrows every day will not only increase their growth but will also make sure they grow back smoother and longer. And the best part is that there are no side effects!
- Be extremely careful with them – make sure you’re not always touching them and be extremely careful while getting them done. Over-plucking or just bad plucking, in general, can affect the growth of your eyebrows.
- Take proper care of them – Make sure you exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows to remove dead skin and increase blood circulation. Use petroleum jelly to smoothen the skin and the pores. Apart from that, taking care of your entire body is necessary too.
- This includes a proper sleep cycle, good and healthy diet and enough amount of skincare without using too many artificial products. Make sure your diet contains vitamins A, C and E, iron and protein!
These are some of the most effective homemade/natural ways to grow your eyebrows back thicker, longer and healthier than before.